Pages

10/30/14

Seattle With Mo

While Warren was in NYC with his skate dudes purging himself of any future skate desires (they skated a LOT), Michelle and I went on a road trip to Seattle to visit all her favourite places at the Public Market.



 The view from our haunted hotel window.






 This huge bouquet only cost five bucks.






 Had to make a stop at the original SBUX since that's where Michelle and I met almost 1O years ago.



 Gum wall.  It smelled as weird as it looks.


Rachel's Ginger Beer makes a wicked Moscow Mule.  

During a game of Locals vs Tourists.   




Mustard gravy over tots at Radiator Whiskey.  It changed me.

This whiskey is a combination of a pale malt and what I can only assume is liquid smoke, because it was the peatiest thing I've ever consumed. 


This is Mo.  Hi Mo.

No comments: