Pages

4/1/11

The Happy Bride


Apparently as soon as you get engaged you're supposed to stop eating all the things you love and hate your life until the wedding.  I have a theory on the "bridezilla" phenomenon: angry brides are just hungry.  Somebody feed them.

So because I want to be a happy bride, I'm going to eat whatever I can get my fancy paws on.

 For example, today I ate (for breakfast):
 two waffles slathered in syrup
 half a pineapple
 and this plate filled with apple, prusciutto, and about 8 bucks-worth of goat cheese. 

Tonight I plan on eating an entire bag of large popcorn and a large coke with a bag of skittles at the movies with Warren.  I call this diet The Happy Bride.

4 comments:

smills said...

LOVE IT! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

stephaniiiiiie!

savemeris said...

Just don't do what I did, which was getting tonnes of dilly bars from DQ (who can resist Buy one box, get one box free), and then not being able to breathe in my dress at my final fitting. PANIC! PANIC! PANIC!

--Rochelle

Unknown said...

Bahahaha, Rochelle!