Pages

4/11/11

WHAT'S A ZAC EFRON?

The options aren't endless.  When all you are is a suit, and a pair of shoes, how do you get creative as a groom?  That's correct: with your facial hair.


No.


 I don't understand what happened to the mustache.  When did it get so blown up?  Fake Mustaches are on the NO List for 2O11.  If I see anyone with a mustache on a stick, they don't get dessert at the reception.  (And trust: you are going to want dessert.)


OH, the scruff.  So soft, so debonair. 



More scruff.  I think we know where this bride is leaning. (Also, have you seen Warren without scruff?  Dude's nothin if not scruffy.)



We call this look the Baby's Bottom.





Between the beard and the drugs, they're no way to tell what year this is.





I don't care how twelve Zac Efron is.  Look at him.






Dear Warren: It's not too late to start growing out your sideburns and Elvis hair.





This is one classy beard.




I have mixed feelings about kissing that.


And of course, my personal favourite:

{ The Riddler goatie. Damn.}


Next Time:  Bridal Cleavage: How much is Too Much?







2 comments:

savemeris said...

Check out my fb wedding pictures for some truly epic beards. The best man shaved his about a month or so after the wedding.

I wept.

Out of fury, of course. Not sadness.

Jennifer Larcomb said...

mmm. Love me some facial hair.