Pages

4/15/15

Wreck Beach: Coffee + Donut

Wreck Beach is a nude beach on the west coastline below UBC.  It's pretty isolated because you have to climb down a giant, winding set of uneven stairs.  I was silently scoffing all the people we passed huffing and panting up the stairs while we were on our way down, but I was way less judgemental on the way back up.  Sucks to my assmar and a truly bloated confidence in my own athletic ability.


It was way too cold out for the beach to be unclothed, but it was the perfect weather to sit in the sand with a coffee and donut.  I've been meaning to take a coffee down to Wreck since we moved here, but it just wasn't a priority.  I should've made it one.

The beach is massive and there is nothing to see but ocean and sky.  And this guy, if he's with you.

This donut might look haggard, but it was DELICIOUS. Earl grey iced, filled with lavender cream and topped with little candied orange and lemon peel that tasted like the best marmalade.


Despite the chilly weather, I definitely saw a stranger's penis.

No comments: